Introduction For Buyers And Sellers
Serving my clients and being their trusted resource for the process of buying and selling real estate in the Santa Barbara communities has been my honor since 1983. If you are planning on buying and/or selling a home or property, here are some of the things I would do for you as your Realtor:
Represent You In Purchasing Your Next Home or Property
- Share my knowledge about the real estate market and the neighborhood features for Santa Barbara, Goleta, Hope Ranch, Montecito, Summerland, Carpinteria, and Isla Vista. Every area and type of property have special things to offer, and I can provide information on the details that are not obvious when exploring properties listed for sale online.
- Target home searches to find the right home or property at the best price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter and the essential criteria you have for your ideal home or property.
- Support you through every part of the purchase: from guiding you to a lender (if necessary), to when you are ready to make a purchase, we'll be in close communication as we search out properties for sale. When we find the right property I'll help you to determine the price to offer, then review, write the offer for your signatures, and negotiate to final acceptance. I'll lead you through the intricacies of the escrow process through closing and beyond.
List and Sell Your Home or Property
- Create a specialized marketing plan for your property, which lists what we both need to do to get your property sold. This involves consulting with you on the many ways to bring out the features in your home so it will show its best, like: sprucing up the exterior to increase curb-appeal, making repairs or minor improvements, and considering the benefits of staging your home so it feels as inviting as possible. We will discuss the importance of pre-marketing inspections which help leverage your position as a Seller. I will utilize the most innovative web and print marketing strategies and tools to advertise your home for full exposure to get as many Buyers as possible to see your home or property.
- Prepare a market analysis to enable you determine the asking price. I'll give you a price range and list price recommendation, but the choice is up to you. We'll discuss the current market conditions and how that may influence the price you set.
- Be present at all buyer showings and property-related appointments involved in the marketing and sale. I'll give you feedback for all showings, open houses, and Broker's tours; and meet all inspectors, contractors, and appraiser at the property.
- Facilitate the negotiations of the purchase contract with you until final and mutual acceptance, then open escrow and begin to carry out all of the terms of the sale through to closing. When you are my Seller I will take care of all of the details from start to close, and keep you informed about our progress.
- My job as your Realtor is to leverage your position as the Buyer or Seller to your benefit through the best, most positive means possible; and to protect you and guide you through the legal and logistic process of buying or selling a home. Discussing every detail necessary and keeping close communication along the way helps to avoid surprises, which is one of my main goals.